Volunteer Leadership Institute (VLI)
This pre-Convention event will be held at the Convention hotel, beginning on June 27 at 2:00 p.m. and ending with Launchpad on June 28 at 12:00 p.m. During the event, we will develop relationships with fellow leaders while learning more about the governance of the sorority and the updated strategic plan. We will dig into the state of our community, including legislation, enrollment trends, and issues in higher education that impact the fraternity and sorority experience. The conversations and connections will prepare each participant to support our sisterhood as she continues to develop her Sigma story and leadership impact.
This Institute is open to all National Volunteers. The registration fee is $75 and does not include lodging and travel.
Tri Sigma’s Launchpad is a pre-Convention leadership opportunity for
women to come together and learn strategies for personal and
professional success. Launchpad is open to all members. On Friday, June 28 from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m., you will
learn about habits for building wealth, identify a personal brand
statement and learn how to convert big goals into achievable small
projects. You are invited to join sisters from across the country for
this FREE educational program thanks to 100% Tri Sigma Foundation funding.
Let this program be the Launchpad for your continued personal and professional development:
• Learn about habits that can help you build wealth regardless of profession or income
• Learn how to define, assess and evolve your personal brand
• Learn how to find free and low-cost help to achieve your goals
Invest in yourself and register for Launchpad today! If you have
questions about the program, please email email@example.com.
Those registered for VLI will automatically be registered for Launchpad.
All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel accommodations and travel arrangements. Hotel accommodations should be made at https://book.passkey.com/e/49753748 (the room block is "Sigma") or by calling (877) 622-3140.
- The Volunteer Leadership Institute (VLI) registration includes: Dinner on Thursday night, Launchpad Friday morning, and conference materials. Friday lunch is not included.
- Click "Register Myself" and confirm your contact information by clicking "Edit Registrant Information".
- Have your flight information available before continuing.
- Proceed through the questions to complete your registration. If you are a volunteer, you will select Full-time Registration (Launchpad is included). If you are a non-volunteer, attending the Launchpad only, you will select Friday Launchpad Registration.
- Registration will close on May 1, 2019. No registrations will be accepted after this date.
- A $25 fee will be charged for any substitutions to a registration.